*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/413507-Nostalgia-makes-me-itchy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#413507 added March 17, 2006 at 2:57am
Restrictions: None
Nostalgia makes me itchy.
It's been a weird week filled with more walks down memory lane than I could ever imagine.

My friend Raja came over today to hang out. It's been about two years since I really talked with him last. We had a bit of a fallout after a certain problem arose between Raja, our friend Scott, and my girlfriend at the time Marne. Suffice to say, things never quite came to a peaceful resolution and so we lost touch.

Today, however, we rebuilt those bridges.

I'm actually happy to be back with my old friends. It's nice. Feels like if only a bit I can return to a better time. Yet, with that comes some problems with me.

I'm scared.

Why am I scared you ask?

Because Scott, the guy that had caused a very rough patch for me and my now 'ex', is to my knowledge still talking with her. Something that used to bother me during our relationship, because she talked with him back then.

There is a lot of fear in that for me. A lot. I don't even know why there is, but there is.

I'm afraid that Marne tells people horrible things about me to everyone. Especially to Scott. I'm still angry about Scott, but I think a lot of the anger I feel now is nothing more than the faint echoes of my pain at losing Marne.

I fear having Scott come around because I shudder at the thought that somehow information will get back to Marne about where I am now in my life. For some reason she fucked me in the head so bad that to think of myself not graduated and not a multi-millionaire at this point in my life is almost like getting kicked in the stomach.

Sometimes my mind is ridiculous. I know this.

On to better news. I just got back from seeing 'V for Vendetta', and let me just say this: wow.

Best movie I've seen in I can't even begin to remember. The Wachowski's did such a powerful job with the story telling. Suffice to say, if you have 8 dollars and don't want to spend it on meth, go see this movie.

Anyways, my brother is antsy and wants to play a game with me. So I'm outtie.


© Copyright 2006 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/413507-Nostalgia-makes-me-itchy