*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/413403-Tomorrow-never-comes
Rated: 13+ · Book · Animal · #1067322
Some thoughts on living and working in France and conversations with my sheep!
#413403 added March 16, 2006 at 3:10pm
Restrictions: None
Tomorrow never comes!
So back to the garage this morning and hey guess what the car still wasn't ready!!! Apparently because the car was imported to England directly from Japan it is wired differently. I had to wait another half hour before it was ready and even now I have to take it back next week for a part that they had to order. It seems that every time we try and do something to this car it takes far longer and inevitably costs more than anticipated. The French have an inbuilt aversion to anything that is not home grown and this can become very annoying when we are all supposed to be in Europe. You just have to grin and bear it and remember all the plus points of living in this wonderful country. It does mean however that I still haven't got much writing done today, only bits and pieces that don't take much concentration. Oh well there is always tomorrow!

© Copyright 2006 esperaza (UN: sheepish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
esperaza has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/413403-Tomorrow-never-comes