*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/393820-December-20-2006
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1023405
This is a place where I can tell my fears, fantasies and all my realities to the world.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#393820 added December 20, 2005 at 1:45pm
Restrictions: None
December 20, 2006
Well it has been a very trying month that is for sure. I have been remodeling my new home and it seems like it will never end. Finish one thing and you have to start another thing because it just doesn't work the way you want it. Not only were my new hardwood floors delayed, my new fridge I bought doesn't fit. After cutting the counter to make it fit the cabinets are in the way....sooooo here I go removing it and now it still doesn't fit.....take a closer look and "I'll be damned if that wall isn't straight". Yes there is a big bend in the wall.....Frickin Great, Now WHAT???? Well, now i'm looking at remodeling the kitchen, which I was not going to do for awhile......

I've been so wrapped up in my house that there is only 5 days left till Christmas, and I haven't even started yet... My kids told me last night that it doesn’t seem like Christmas because we don't have a tree. I almost cried. I'm the person who has the tree starting December 1st, I hang thousands of lights and decorations all over my yard and house, I play Christmas songs......this year.....nothing!!! I did hang a wreath above my garage at my new house. That is all I have done.

My 8 year old daughter wrote Santa a letter explaining what was going on with the new house and moving and that she would be very grateful if he could drop off all her and her brother and sisters presents at grandma's house cause that's where she will be......I was touched and thankful at the same time that she understood what was going on......

As this crazy month continues I’m sure I will have lots to post……if not then I will be back to vent and say I survived…

© Copyright 2005 sasharae (UN: sasharae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sasharae has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/393820-December-20-2006