*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/390000-Explosions-abound
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#390000 added December 2, 2005 at 5:50pm
Restrictions: None
Explosions abound.
Well, Shauna and I put in our application for our apartment. Things were kind of shakey there, little did I know that they wouldn't allow Full Time Students live there. Granted, I'm not in school at this moment, but I plan on returning. They, however, don't care. So....luckily Shauna isn't a full time and so we were still able to do it.

We actually got to see the place we were going to move into. Really excited about it.

Yet, like in all stories, I have to be a douche bag in some way or another...

Earlier today I took my mother's business debit card. The one that technically I am entitled to use. I didn't have enough money in my account to pay for all of the initial holding costs and such, because I won't receive a paycheck from my job until two weeks from now.

However, I didn't tell my mother. I've been dreading having to tell her about all of this. The last time I moved out of the house she kind of freaked out, and I wasn't sure I wanted to bring this up to her until I knew that it was final.

She called wondering where her card was. I had previously asked my father if I could borrow the money and he said to just take it out of there until I could pay it back. Well. that isn't what was told to my mom.

In normal fashion he covered his ass by telling my mom that the reason I was moving out, and was afraid to do so, was because my counselor had wanted me to get as far away from the house as possible(which is true). You can imagine where this led...

I came home and was promptly screamed at for a couple of minutes before I escaped upstairs.

Fuck me sideways. Nothing can ever be simple.


© Copyright 2005 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/390000-Explosions-abound