*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/389231-Tears-in-the-Souls-of-Children
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Drama · #1024386
The days of Michelle's life as a wife, mother, daughter, employee
#389231 added September 27, 2006 at 3:06pm
Restrictions: None
Tears in the Souls of Children
My fear has paralyzed me. I am constantly sick to my stomach, sometimes breaking out in a sweat with skin flushes, worrying about paying bills. credit. I have no job security though grateful to be working as a contractor and making decent money. I feel financially overwhelmed and I don't know what to do. Then I read a remarkable story of two boys and I'm suddenly shameful. The simple pleasure of listening to the radio makes me feel guilty thinking about what they went through and sufferred and how many other children are suffering. I'm lucky. I'm blessed and I'm grateful. My children are healthy and safe. Thinking about the abuse makes me and saddens my heart. I suffered a different abuse as a child but nothing as horrific. There goes my bleeding heart again, emotions so pronounced, they show through me physically. We have to help the children. No child should suffer abuse and yet courts are constantly giving children back to parents because of a biological bond. We have to be their voice.
Support Safe Kids Foundation and make a difference. Change a life; save a life. God bless.


© Copyright 2006 Mwrites (UN: mwrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mwrites has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/389231-Tears-in-the-Souls-of-Children