*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/384957-A-Tale-of-2-Sisters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Drama · #1024386
The days of Michelle's life as a wife, mother, daughter, employee
#384957 added November 9, 2005 at 2:09pm
Restrictions: None
A Tale of 2 Sisters
We connected last night. We laughed through tears. Her voice on the phone made me wish she was in my living room. We're very different, her and I but sisterhood bonds us together. Her room was always messy; mine was immaculate. That's the perfectionist in me and maybe perfectionism kept hers in disarray. I wonder. She is fair and blonde; I am dark complected and brunette. She is going through a divorce and at times in her words, I can feel her pain and loneliness. It is a difficult time. One that I have also weathered. She is the same age and in the same year of marriage that I was in when I got divorced. I do not envy her plight but it will be much better when she gets passed this trial. She has been very unhappy for such a long time and now is her time to shine and become who she has been hiding. What a fantastic journey! I look forward to our conversations now that I can be her support. We share memories of childhood and family. I'm glad we have connected now though the circumstance that brought us together is painful. Pain often brings people, families, friends together. There is no light without darkness. No pain without happiness or it's middle of the road, monotony and boredom. How uneventful. Will I glide through tomorrow or be pedalling up hill. Only God knows. And I pray for my sister.

© Copyright 2005 Mwrites (UN: mwrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mwrites has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/384957-A-Tale-of-2-Sisters