*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/384518-Procrastination
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Drama · #1024386
The days of Michelle's life as a wife, mother, daughter, employee
#384518 added November 7, 2005 at 4:20pm
Restrictions: None
Procrastination
Procrastination.
Yes, procrastination. Because, if I don't get it written, I can always dream of writing a great novel and not suffer through the process and find out I am just ok. But I can dream big!
I also have the problem of being a perfectionist. It has to be perfect the first time which suffocates me into not starting at all.
Though I am closer to the story. I have it more together in my head and that makes me feel better. I need to focus and organize my time, or create some! I'm just working on a few questions, once I have the answers, I will be able to start. Questions like, what is my story and is it really that interesting? What is my end goal to accomplish when it is completed?
See, I am thinking of what I need to get clear in my mind before I get to the writing part, or it will just be rambling with no direction. I also just read that it is Fiction, parts maybe from my experiences, but it will need to be embellished, I'm sure and that part sounds fun!
And the close of a hectic Monday at my day job. I'm headed out the door to pick up my beautiful daughter and play. One of the best times of the day. I can see her now, at the door yelling "mommy!" over and over again and jumping and hitting the door when she sees me.

© Copyright 2005 Mwrites (UN: mwrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mwrites has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/384518-Procrastination