*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/381495-Fun-Weekend
by Manda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #744592
The adventures of a my 20's.....
#381495 added October 24, 2005 at 11:27am
Restrictions: None
Fun Weekend

This was a really fun weekend! It was really random but really fun!

On Thursday I had to go to a hallcaust thing for school so me and jessica met a guy from my class at baitmans for a beer and some grub before we went. He had one of his friends meet us there who is dating one of me and jesses friends from high school(dan munger). She was going to Maryland to see a bunch of them(a group of our friends) so we randomly went with her! It was so spur of the moment but so much fun.

On Friday I had to work a double after no sleep and then another night of fun. A bunch of people I work with went to my friend heathers house and chilled and drank and once again got NO sleep.

On Saturday I worked another double*Frown*. Then I did a little party hoping with a bunch of the girls. It was really fun! I got to hang out with my crush*Blush*. Even though he doesn't know he is my crush.
On sundayI had to open the restaurant for the last time as a manager. I was really tired because 3 days with no sleep are no fun. I got of early and I came home watched the Bengals game(even though the lost) *Frown*, read Harry Potter, and took a nap. I was buming around all day which I never get to do. I did get a little productive stuff done but it was great to relax.
Today I didn't have to tutor because schools were closed today so I got to sleep in! Now I have a bunch of errand to run before I have to go to work.

Overall GREAT weekend!! *Bigsmile*
*Flower3**Flower4*Manda*Flower4**Flower3*

© Copyright 2005 Manda (UN: aleighg22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/381495-Fun-Weekend