*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/371283-Summer-19-Asma-September-7
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#371283 added September 7, 2005 at 6:06pm
Restrictions: None
Summer: 19 Asma (September 7)
TREASURE OF THE DAY


But their neighbors, "The Fitches",
who also were witches,
heard them laughing and chanting that day;
Stomping, they snorted,
then kindly retorted,
waving long, thorny switches their way;

from: "Invalid Item"   [] by A Guest Visitor


2005-09-07
late afternoon, 89 degrees. 88 in Tahlequah, OK.

Got an email from Diana Moser in Tahlequah. She's a nurse that has a housecleaning business, and a darn good writer, too.

I'm #40 on the list of "Credited Reviewers"! #42 on number of reviews given. I guess I could set a goal of #20. That seems reasonable. Especially, if I could do 5 reviews a day. More than that would be unwise. It takes too much time.

I've been doing a lot of reviewing as there is an on-line contest that gives alot of gift points to the winners. And I could use the gps! Tomorrow will be the first day of the new month (Might) and I'll be sharing around 4,000 gps.

2005-09-07
afternoon, 88 degrees. 59 in Oslo, Norway.

Well Norway lost 1-2 to Scotland in Oslo. Keeps Scotland alive, but doesn't make the Norwegians trip to Germany '06 any easier. Must win next two games against Moldova at home and away at Belarus.

Tonight Costa Rica plays in a must-not-lose game with Trinidad and Tobago.

Not getting much done. Got upset seeing an email in my box. Opened it when a friend came by. Turned out, it wasn't too bad, just one more thing to deal with.

Figured out how to listen to Sissel Kyrkjebø on line. Heard 'Molde Canticle'. Also 'Nessun Dorma' sung by Brightman, some Enya and Lorena McKennitt.

2005-09-07
morning, 74 degrees. 76 in Jacksonville, FL.

On this last and Nineteenth day of Names, I'm coping. I manage by not dealing with certain things outside my control. Unfortunately, I also misplace other thoughts, like today is Wednesday and I have clothes to wash.

Florida has a guest pest dancing off her petaled shores: Ophelia. The unwelcome signs are going up. At least she is not in the Gulf.

OVERHEARD

"They've overextended themselves by two days" re why no one has money on the sixth of the month.

SENSED YESTERDAY:

Small blue flags on the lawn; the rough cut of grass; the furry heads of spent sunflowers; green worm in a white gourd blossom; wild grapes ripening pink, blue and purple; butterfly bush; tin-man on the front porch with couches and torches.

© Copyright 2005 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/371283-Summer-19-Asma-September-7