*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/362398-Gap-in-time
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#362398 added July 28, 2005 at 9:14am
Restrictions: None
Gap in time
It has been a while since I wrote anything and I feel the need to; however, I don't really have anything of importance to say. Hmm, oh well, guess I will find something fill the space! *Smile*

At the moment there are two things I am continuing to think about...my grandpa and my friend Sue. A little while ago my grandpa was diagnosed with cancer and had surgery to remove it. Since then he has been having a hard time with controlling his bladder. Now he is having troubles with his blood count. He had another test on Tuesday, but no one can get a hold of my aunt that took him for the test. I made a trip to my grandparents last night, but they were not home. Not sure if that is a good or a bad sign.

My friend Sue has her pre-trial today for her drinking and driving ticket she received. She believes today is just to see what they are able to plea bargin with and to find out when the actual court day will be. She is very nervous; however, surprisingly her mom and sister came down (from up north) to go with her. Her and her mom do not get along very well.

This week my parents are up north camping so I am left with the joys of animal duty. Wouldn't be so bad, but they live 20 minutes away and having to make stops 2 to 3 times a day isn't very fun. Whattya gonna do??

The one thing I must say I am quite proud of myself about and have patted my own back is how I handled this past weekend. Last Friday Mark came home and was tired from his night out on Thursday (work function) so he wanted to nap. He went in the back room and did not come out of the back room until Sunday. Friday night I was just mellow so I didn't really care much. Saturday I woke up and started cleaning around the house. I noticed Mark was up, but he sat in the back room watching TV...whatever. I finished cleaning and showered. When I was done getting ready I went to the back room and asked him if he would be going to dinner with me at my parents. He said he wasn't sure. I demanded an answer so he said he would pass then. I left and went to do some errands. When I returned I began working on a project then left for dinner. When I returned he was actually sitting on the porch and made an attempt to start a conversation as I walked up, but I gave one word answers to his questions...just wasn't in the mood for it. By time I got out of the bathroom he was in the back room again, which is where he remained for the rest of the night. When I woke up on Sunday he had closed both doors to the back room...for privacy I guess...he had been on his computer doing God knows what...PERV!! *Smile* I left on Sunday to do more running around and he called...talked like nothing ever happened. I never brought it up and matter of fact...I didn't even think about it. That is a first for me! That makes me very happy!!! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/362398-Gap-in-time