*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/360594-inappropriate
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #597416
ever promised your share of forever to someone that you loved? you may be able to relate.
#360594 added July 18, 2005 at 2:34pm
Restrictions: None
inappropriate?
ok all, I know that this entry is a little older, and maybe even dated a bit, but it is something I gotta add, even though it is probably even more inappropriate now than it was then. Here it is, grammatical errors and all.

I'm sorry in advance Dawn, this is the e-mail I never sent that you said you might like to see....lemme know if you want, and I will take it down. to everybody else, well....get bent.

:) cheers.

Subject: how are you?
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 04:59:49 +0000


Dearest,

I know you?re not really expecting me to ever write to you, but if you would like, I will put the words I am about to type onto any paper you wish.
First thing is first. I am sorry. I am sorry that I am sometimes inconsiderate. I am sorry that I pissed away what opportunities I have had in this life. I am sorry that I hurt you Dawn, for you deserve better.
I know that we both made mistakes, but I wish that we had both been more committed to staying together regardless of consequence. WE have made many mistakes so far, but I also know that you miss me, maybe as much as I miss you.
Please believe me when I tell you that I never, EVER wanted to hurt you or cause you pain. Please believe me, when I tell you that I have always loved you. for it is true. Please believe me, when I tell you that I need you, for I have not ever slept more soundly than with you in my arms.
Love me, for I was meant to lie forever in your arms. Love me, for we were meant to love each other in this life. Love me, for I will cherish you always. Love me, for I am beyond caring about consequence.
I think that is almost all of the most important things that I had to say, maybe now my words will come more easily. I?m sorry that I hurt you baby, and I would give anything to be able to fix us, but I know that it will take time, even with the best of circumstances. I want nothing more than to be with you, to play chess with you, to spend time with you and drink coffee. I know that don?t sound really exciting, but you know that those are two of the activities that I enjoy and cherish more than anything.
Please Dawn....
Please come back into my life.
Please be my one love.
Please spend the time with me that you used to.
Please love me the way that we both used to.

Please Dawn,
Please marry me?
I have had that question on my tongue since I made a certain trip to Daytona and I gained a flat head. The way that events occurred that evening set the mood into the wrong direction. The way that you took care of me, and worried about me was incredible. I wanted to take you in my arms and never let you go.
Please Dawn, Please forgive me for my ways. I was a fool, and I see that plainly now. I know it isn?t conventional, but I wish more than anything to have you by my side, now and always, forever.
I hope to see you soon,
Waiting for you,


Michael.

© Copyright 2005 Eternally Wishing (UN: angus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Eternally Wishing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/360594-inappropriate