*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351204-62-A-glimmer-of-hope
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #973234
Thank you to my anonymous gift giver. Here is my life from day to day.
#351204 added June 2, 2005 at 8:49pm
Restrictions: None
6/2 A glimmer of hope
I haven't written in awhile. I feel as though I have cheated myself of something very important. I have been riding on a rollercoaster of emotions the past week.
Dave has "come to his senses" in a way. He has told me that he wants to try to work things out, but part of me still feels his hesitation. I asked him if it was that bad all this time, and he replied, "sometimes". I never knew I signed up for a fairy tale when we got together. Doesn't he realize that life has its ups and downs? I guess I was misdirected when I was taught the ways of life!!
The boys are all in bed, and I have a few minutes to relax before he comes home from work. Its funny, I love these moments of complete silence, when I don't have to be "mommy" or "wifey", I can just be "Heather". I am still learning who she really is.
I think that she really likes to write. I know that she is still very insecure about her work, and is hesitant to start anything new. She also loves her boys beyond belief. Other than that, she still has a lot of discoveries to make about herself.
Dave and I are thinking of buying a house. Our parents all support us. We have even found our "dream" house!! (Well, my TRUE dream house costs over two hundred thousand, but this is the next best thing in our price range) I am a little leary of going into this huge decision, but with the support of our families, I think that we are making a step into the correct direction. Hell, anything is better than renting this place! And nobody will be able to tell us what to do in our own house!!!! (Ahhh, my attempts at humor.... not very funny, huh?)
Well, I believe that this is enough for tonight. I think I am going to find out what other things I enjoy other than writing.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

"A relationship takes work. It is always changing, and therefore you always have to give and take to make it work the way you want."

- my beautiful sister, Amber

© Copyright 2005 my3sons (UN: my3sons at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
my3sons has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351204-62-A-glimmer-of-hope