*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347872-Still-Hope
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#347872 added May 18, 2005 at 8:03am
Restrictions: None
Still Hope
Last night I was talking with my friend Tracy, who I haven't spoken to until the whole fix-up with hockey Mike. During our conversation she asked if I had ever heard from him. Slightly confused on how that would even be possible I replied with a simple no.

She then told me that he had my number...not sure if he asked for it or if her husband gave it to him "just in case." Apparently 2 days after receiving my number he was off to Mexico for business. Her thoughts were that he was probably planning to call when he returned.

Unfortunately, while in Mexico he was in a severe motorcycle accident. Not sure to what extent. She is still trying to get her husband to call and check on him. I told her that was a pretty good excuse not to call. For all we know he may be laying in a hospital bed with a body full of broken bones and my guess is I would be the last thing on his mind at that moment...I'm not that full of myself!! *Laugh*

Not to say I will ever hear from him even after he is healed, but it does make me feel better knowing that he was possibly interested, but circumstances got in the way. I can work today with a slight smile for that!! *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347872-Still-Hope