*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/346140-A-Mark-on-Mark
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#346140 added May 9, 2005 at 8:11am
Restrictions: None
A Mark on Mark
Friday night Mark and I had decided because it was such a nice day/night that we would invite a couple people over and have a few drinks around his new fire pit.

Tre and Kenny stopped over for about an hour or so and then left to meet some other people at a club. Not too long after they left Mark called Dominic back. Apparently he had called while Tre & Kenny were they, but Mark ignored the call. Don't think too much on that...very typical for him.

Anway, Dominic made it over around 10:00. He walked in said Hi to Mark and walked directly over to me and gave me a big hug. A few minutes later Mark went inside for something and Dominic started chatting about a discussion he and Mark had last Sunday. He told me that he told Mark he needed to face reality and come clean with his true identity...so to speak, not those exact words. He mentioned that Mark said he was Bi-Sexual but wouldn't admit it to others. YIPPEE...the fog around many situations has been cleared!! Mark came back out and we sat around the fire pit for a while. Then around Midnight it started to sprinkle so we moved inside. Instead of staring at the walls we decided to play a couple games.

I finally gave up and went to bed sometime after 2 or 3. Mark and I had to get up by 8am to help our friend move. I passed right out and didn't hear what time Dominic left, but Mark said it wasn't too long after I had gone to bed.

The next day we are in the middle of moving and Mark is helping me move some bedroom furniture. I caught a glimpse of his neck, which he caught my eyes and instantly put his hand over his neck. I said, "you've got a hickey." He said, "it is not a hickey..it is just a neck thing." EXACTLY...a hickey is a neck thing!! *Smile* He had to run to look in a mirror. I was laughing...on the inside of course. I mean c'mon, just because I haven't had one in a long time doesn't mean I don't know what they look like and it isn't as if you bump your neck into too many things to cause a bruise!! *Bigsmile*


© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/346140-A-Mark-on-Mark