*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/344953-New-rules-for-cute-guys
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#344953 added May 3, 2005 at 12:59pm
Restrictions: None
New rules for cute guys
Last night I went to play whirly ball with my family and their friends. For those not familiar with whirly ball it is when you are in a large court with a rubber floor in a bumper car and use track ball raquets and balls while attempting to make baskets. Hard to explain, but very fun.

During one of the games a few people came out that I was not familiar with. One of which was a guy that caught my eye. He appeared to be around 6 foot tall with dark hair, dark eyes and a great smile. In addition, he happened to be playing on my team. Could this be a sign?! *Smile* Needless to say I found myself following him around the court and passing the ball to him more than the others.

After the game was over I left the court, but he was signed up for the next game. Without being overly obvious I made a comment about him saying I wasn't sure who he was, but that he plays well. Found out it was my mom's friend Linda's daughter Jody's friends HUSBAND!!! What?? He's married?!

I think from this point on ALL men that are involved with someone, whether dating or married, should have to wear some sort of sign making us single women well aware of their unavailability before getting our hopes up! Maybe like the scarlet letter they can wear a patch of a T...meaning TAKEN. *Smile* Okay, maybe that is a tad drastic, but something needs to be done!!!!

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/344953-New-rules-for-cute-guys