*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/341389-The-Date
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#341389 added April 15, 2005 at 8:16am
Restrictions: None
The Date
It is finally happening, Mark will be going on a date with Dominic this evening...YIPPPEEE!!!

Last night around 8ish Mark and I decided we would go to the store to get something to drink at home and enjoy the nice weather. Nothing major since we have spent the last week exercising our butts off!!

As we start to drive I mention that on Friday sometime in the early evening I would have to go to my parents to check on the animals since they would be out of town. He replies by saying, "apparently I have plans Friday night." I wasn't sure what he meant and gave a puzzled look and asked for an explanation. I guess at 4pm Dominic has sent Mark an email that he was supposed to get on Friday with Dominic stating he was confirming they were meeting at Sweet Loraine's (restaurant) at 8pm on Friday night.

It took all my power not to get overly excited, but I did give him a positive reaction without making it a huge deal. I did ask him if we needed to straighten up the house in case he invited him back...the restaurant is within walking distance of our house...and he was said he hadn't planned on it, but ya never know.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but at least this is the first step. Can't wait to report back to my journal come Monday!! *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/341389-The-Date