*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/334618-Pearl-Jam-and-Pascal
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#334618 added March 14, 2005 at 12:33pm
Restrictions: None
Pearl Jam and Pascal
First day of school since the breakup. I picked up some headphones over the weekend, which allowed me, for the first time this semester, to listen to my CD player on my way to school. *yay* So there I sat on the lightrail, alone for the first time (well, not really, but alone for the first time because of this...) listening to Pearl Jam's "Ten" and reading Pascal's Pensees. I felt somewhat like the typical "outsider". Kinda fun.

The breakup still sucks, but the horror of it is starting to fade. I guess that is a good thing... I'm starting to wonder if "The letter" has arrived yet... I guess it depends on if they transport mail on saturdays too. and if it has arrived I hope I at least get some kind of response.

Looking forward to spring break - lots of time to just work and not worry about school. That will be good. And work is... well, work. I hope we manage to pull off the 85% of goal needed to keep our comission. To all of you out there in cyberland - if you need sunglasses, and you live in the denver area, find your closest Sunglass Hut and come buy buy buy. Trust me, we all need the help. And you need the eye protection. (for more info on the necessity of eye protection, email me - you'll be surprised, and I can answer just about any sunglass question you can throw at me)

Get to have a massage tomorrow. Once again - luckiest kid on the planet. Hopefully I'll get better about taking care of problems before they become problems. Goddes knows I've got enough stress right now. I don't need my back killing me again. It's not like I have to pay for the massages, just clear enough of my schedule to actually go see mom.

Well, that's kinda all for now. See you all next time...

~~Sarah


"I, oh, I'm still alive
Hey I, oh, I'm still alive
Hey I, but, I'm still alive" - Pearl Jam, "Alive"

© Copyright 2005 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/334618-Pearl-Jam-and-Pascal