*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/323386-Mark-923
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#323386 added January 25, 2005 at 12:43am
Restrictions: None
Mark 9:23
Jesus said If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mark 9:23 KJV

This verse has been a real inspiration to me. Most of you know that in the last few months, my husband has left me, and I had to move out of the house, in with a friend, etc etc etc. It just never seems to end. At first, I was holding onto the belief that if I just had faith, God would bring Joshua and I back together. And I really did have that faith. But you know, somethings just can't happen. I have a new take on it now. I believe that no matter what I want, God is going to give it to me. And in theory that's how it is. How you ask? Well here's the thing: If I want something bad enough, and I pray how I should ( " God, I really want my marriage to work out, please let Your will be done with this") Then if it is not in God's will, He will change my heart, and I'll not want that anymore. Does this make sense? Anyway, that's how with God, all things are possible. He has the power to allow us to make our own decisions....but when we seek Him, He will make a way for us. Either way. The ultimate desire of our hearts should be to please Him, should it not? So, if we wholly seek Him, and truly want what He wants, He will make a way for us.

So now I've rambled, but I have opened my heart a bit. And for those who care, you've now had a glimpse. What does everyone think about this verse?

This week, my sister Heather has been here with me. And it has been a blast. She and I have had so much fun. I'm glad she isn't so anxious to leave. Makes me feel loved. And I know in my heart that I am. My head just tells me otherwise. It is hard to feel loved and cared for when people seem to only hurt you. But I'm coming out of it. I'm finally seeing a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. The only thing still hindering me is the ride to work situation. I refuse to even try and buy a car when I'm moving back to NY anyway. And that is what I am doing. The house is ours, and why shouldn't I? I'm just going to find a job there and then go for it. All in time.

Okay, well, I'll be around as often as I can for the time being. Take care, and try and be a blessing to someone. Not because I'm telling you to, not because it makes you look good. But because it is what God wants.

Prayfully remaining,
Beckie

© Copyright 2005 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/323386-Mark-923