*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/319544-My-weekend
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#319544 added December 27, 2004 at 2:16pm
Restrictions: None
My weekend
How was my weekend you ask? Well....it was okay. Friday, after work, I went over to Liza's house for Christmas Eve with her family. I ended up having a great time, and I'm thankful for Liza and her family. Saturday, I layed on the couch until 11:30 fighting the fact that I would have to get up eventually. Fianlly, I dragged myself off of the couch, and called my family in NY. I made it an entire 20 seconds before I started crying, and then didn't completly stop until about an hour later after I was off of the phone with them, had talked to Patrick and was considering drinking. Everyone in NY that I talked to was having a great time and I should have been there. I will not miss next Christmas. That's a promise. Patrick broke my heart, as usual saying that he got everything he wanted for Christmas except me, and that if I was there with him, then he would go play with his new remote control snow mobile (and it doesn't have any wires Bek!). But, I told him I would see him soon, and we ended the phone call. Jackie called then, and we decided I would go to her house for Christmas, and have dinner, then go see a movie. So, we did that (Great dinner, awesome movie- "Spanglish") and then I came home. While I was getting ready to go to her house though, Liza called to make sure I was going to do something, otherwise she was going to come get me, Merle called...just people checking up on me.

So after the movie, Steve and I went to eat at IHOP- the only place open, and then came home, got ready and went to the party house...where we stayed for a few hours. We then came home and I watched re runs of full house and did my best not to cry.....

So today, I stayed in bed forever, and then got up when the band started showing up- took a freezing cold shower and then cleaned my room. I still have to hang up clothes, but it's all good.

Then I went to Joshua's house and hung out in the hot tub- not going to go into details there. Wouldn't be cool to even try. But it was good to see him. Just wish I didn't feel so odd.

So yeah- there is my weekend.

How about yours?

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/319544-My-weekend