*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/319219-The-Hurt
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#319219 added December 23, 2004 at 2:42am
Restrictions: None
The Hurt
Okay- so the hurt is taking over. Why? Because I've been lied to again. First off...who cares who put what I knew was there there? Why lie and say you don't know how it got there?

Oh yeah- and by the way.....don't lie and say Creegers. I know where you got the ring- why continue to lie about it???? Why? Why can you not just be honest with me? You never cared before about my feelings...Why start now? Don't think for even one second that you can play this game and get away with it.

You seem to forget that I have friends who respect me enough to be honest with me. Yeah- they are. So there. I find it funny that you don't want me to be friends with them, yet they want to be friends, and I with them. Thanks a lot for being there, and for allowing them to be there without any pressure. Quit friggin telling tall tales and move on man. It doesn't change the fact that you don't love me. I know that. Why do you care how I feel now?

For the two ladies I went out with tonight, thanks for being there and coming to my rescue when I really needed someone. It was good to hang out and to be among people who can understand that I feel the way I do, even if you don't understand why. And when ya'll hate yourself in the morning when you have to get up.... don't worry- I'll be hating myself too. But loving that I went out with you guys.

I hope that everyone is really into the Holiday spirit this year. Because I am not. In fact, I am miserable... so do the world a favor and make up for me. I just can't find it in me this year.

I wish you all the best.

Beckie- aka Scroogette

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/319219-The-Hurt