*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314102-Yay-me
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#314102 added December 8, 2004 at 8:19pm
Restrictions: None
Yay me!
Well, pending negative drug test results and nothing they don't know about in my background check.....I have the permanent position and the promotion that comes with a raise. I'm glad. With everything being so down lately....it's not been easy for me to keep pushing forward. But I am glad that I did. :)

Nothing else that's very new....I'm really getting heart-sick about moving out. I make light of it, and I even joke about it....but really, to be honest- I'm not ready to do this. But I certainly can't stay here. I don't know anymore. I'm going to sit back and try my hardest to be a good girl about this and not cry like a baby. I only do that in the shower. Every time now....I spend so much energy trying not to the rest of the time that it seems like the shower is the only place where I can let it out. For example, tonight, Ronzel was driving us home, and AeroSmith was singing "Don't wanna miss a thing" and it was all I could do to not cry. Thank God he chose that moment to drive on another lawn.....

I don't know. Please continue to remember me in your prayers....I'm in for the long haul here, and I'm going to need it.


Lovingly remaining,
Beckie

*This journal entry has been modified to correct an offense that I unintentionally allowed to happen.*

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314102-Yay-me