*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/310081-frustrated-but-generally-ok
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#310081 added October 12, 2004 at 3:25pm
Restrictions: None
frustrated but generally ok
pretty much my story right now. still ahve no money, have nothing, still have to pay shit and find a place to live by the end of the month, still fighting with tymm. but im just not that worried about it right now--just trying not to think about it and hoping it works itself out. oh well. went to take my oral exam today and i kept thinking of the spanish words instead of german, and forgot some words so he told me to come back thurs and do a better job. i dont want to come back thurs...i want to fail this test so that i can concentrate on the lessons we are on right now. if ive still got that hanging over my head then i dont have time to learn the new stuff...i just wanted to get it over with--its not like im going to be any better at it by thurs anyway. i dont really know how to study the shit. oh well.
thats about all i have to say i guess--got my first counseling appt tomorrow well see how that goes.

© Copyright 2004 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/310081-frustrated-but-generally-ok