*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/293136-Bad-aboot-this
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#293136 added June 3, 2004 at 3:12pm
Restrictions: None
Bad aboot this
Hey all. I know that in the last few months, I've been really really bad about updating and whatnot. I'm sorry- I know a lot of you are wanting to know things....I've got each email, and everyone will get a personal response. It's hard to keep up when you ahve so many hits a day.

Okay, here's a general response to the most asked questions:

No, the situation with my friends hasn't really gotten better. It's to the point where some of them depress me so much that I don't even want to be around them anymore.

My dad is okay- he went to the dr yesterday, and his levels are pretty decent. Thanks for asking and thanks for the neverending prayers.

The church situation isn't much better. Not going into detail, but 17 of you asked about that...please keep praying. :)

Other than that, please wait patiently for your personalized response. :)

Lots of love to all,
Bek

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/293136-Bad-aboot-this