*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/291967-Zombie-Morning-and-Im-writing-a-movie-too
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#291967 added May 25, 2004 at 2:50pm
Restrictions: None
Zombie Morning and I'm writing a movie too
Stayed out too late last night. Feel like a slug this morning, even with coffee. Got home from karate and was going to go to the TeaPeople party but changed my mind once I got home. Jeanine wanted to go get food an catch a flick. Since we haven't seen "Super-Size Me" yet, we went to McD's. Then we caught the 9:30 showing of Shrek2. Which, BTW, is hilarious.

I only had 1/2 of a regular soda and I still couldn't get to sleep until about 1:30a.

Tiff is coming over tonight and the two of us are going to brainstorm some ideas for the new advertisement for the school that Clint wants us to work up. Jeanine thought it would be a good night to grill some brats, but the weather is rating high on the craposity scale. Can you believe it might even snow? WTFFF???! (What The Fuckity Fucking Fuck?)

Looks like I won't have to worry about people coming over on Thurs. Mr. HighAndMightySchoolOwner Guy is having another evening meeting with the CPI and the Moores on Thursday. Or so the grapevine says (see: Grapevine = Patty). I'm rather relieved, actually. Besides, Stacey's birthday is on Friday and the lot of us are trying to get it together to take her out on Wednesday night for din-din. I need to go to Urban Outfitters today and see if I can drum up a cutsie presenty type thing for her.

Jeanine also came to me with an idea for a movie that she wants me to help write. She dying to do a zombie flick and needs some input. The idea she has is to go strong for the whole B-movie scene, kinda along the lines of the EvilDeads - kitchy, silly, scary, cool. But she wants to shoot/write it from the zombie's perspective. And she wants to put it together in reverse order - resolution, conflict and beginning, instead of the other way around. I told her to count me in. Sounds like an interesting project. I've never written a movie before.

© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/291967-Zombie-Morning-and-Im-writing-a-movie-too