*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/291943-My-head-still-hurts
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#291943 added May 25, 2004 at 2:45am
Restrictions: None
My head still hurts...
So I got the Dreaming EP in the mail this weekend (FINALLY) and it kicks ass! Totally worth the 2 month wait and everything I went through to sort out them shipping it to me. I'm incredibly pleased to report that thier music speaks to me just as much, if not more, than Stabbing Westward's did. The EP just has 4 songs on it, but I'm already in my old SW habit of just putting the disc on repeat so i can listen to it over... and over... and over...

For those of you ignorant souls out there, the Dreaming is the band which was created by Chris Hall (the former singer/songwriter of my favorite band Stabbing Westward, which broke up a few years back).

It's really good to have nice fresh good music again. And The Dreaming has an element to it which I now realize SW was missing. All in all a great disc.

However, it's managed to get my brain thinking again. I hate it when it does that. Work is helping to shut it up, but that only works for the time I'm there (BTW - Working at the Maceroni Grill KICKS ASS). It's not even thinking coherent thoughts anymore. It's trying to make me think in impossible terms, things that could never happen, but it makes me want to have them happen. It's crazy and I want to kill it. I hate the world that my brain creates for me to live in. I hate the way it has me thinking about situations that I don't even want to be contemplating. I want Jackson out of my head once and for all.

"I cannot be free / 'till there's nothing left but ashes / of a shoebox labled burn" - The Dreaming

"I wish I could let go
and just walk out of this prison
this shrine that I have build around my pain" - The Dreaming

See? I'm already quoting them...

I wish it would all just go away. I wish I wasn't tempted to hurt myself anymore (not that I have, I'm just tempted... but that temptation gets pretty bad sometimes). It's like I have everything I need to be happy and yet there is still this shadow hanging over it all and making it... not bad, but not great either.

"God you were so beautiful / 'til I looked in your eyes..." - The Dreaming

http://www.thedreamingonline.com <-- go get the EP. It's worth more than what they're charging. Trust me.





"If you don't have the time to read, you don't have the time, or the tools, to write." - Stephen King

"Forbidden fruits create jams" - Chuch sign saying

"What a strange path I took to find my heart" - Crime and Punishment in Suburbia

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." - Mark Twain

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2004 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/291943-My-head-still-hurts