*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/287399-Mad-mad-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#287399 added April 22, 2004 at 5:41pm
Restrictions: None
Mad mad world
What the hell is wrong with people?

Brian came home last night around 11:30pm to find that his ex, Bo, had broken into his apartment and slit his wrists in the middle of the living room floor. Brian thought he was dead. He called 911 and spent the night in the hospital waiting room.

Bo said he did it because he loves Brian.

Brian called me this morning bawling hysterically about the whole thing. I explained to Brian that's selfishness in the extreme, that's a cry for attention and that's someone who is sick, but that's NOT love. If it had been love Bo wouldn't have cheated on Brian, initiating the whole breakup in the first place.

When he went to see Bo in the hospital this afternoon, Bo threatened to call Brian's workplace and make trouble for him unless he took Bo back. God! I got so ANGRY when I heard that I told Brian to counter that particularly nasty little threat with filing a restraining order, having Bo charged with breaking and entering and telling the people at the hospital that Bo tried to committ suicide (Brian covered for him, telling them Bo had cut himself when he broke the door window), which means getting transfered to the psych ward to await evaluation.

People suck.

© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/287399-Mad-mad-world