*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/282795-what-the-fuck
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#282795 added March 20, 2004 at 4:25pm
Restrictions: None
what the fuck??????
Ok i have a lot to write about but im too lazy. anyway, yesterday i was going to get on here and gripe about how fucked up it was that my belly button ring was infected. Its the only professional piercing i have of the three and its given me more trouble than the other two combined. its been infected more than not for the last 8 mos. well ok now i have something more fucked up to say. and its something that would only happen to me.

I went to the strip club last night and decided to have a premature divorce party. so they got me up on stage and had about 5 girls dancing on me. well one of them was kind of wild and i guess her clothes got caught on my ring and ripped it out. luckily the problem with the piercing was that he had done it too shallow.

Anyway the REALLY fucked thing about it is that it hurts LESS now (and last night) than it has all week. how fucked up is that???????

anyway ill get around to the other shit later.

© Copyright 2004 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/282795-what-the-fuck