*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/278010-A-Good-Weekend-at-Home
by Manda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #744592
The adventures of a my 20's.....
#278010 added February 17, 2004 at 10:43am
Restrictions: None
A Good Weekend at Home!!
I went home last weekend to work and overall I can say that it was a very nice and relaxing weekend! i worked friday and Saturday but I got the exact hours that i wanted and I worked with people that I liked. Friday night I went to Thomas house where his mom made me a cake for my bithday and we all hung out. I am really getting a lot closer to his family and that really makes me happy. Saturday night Thomas and I went out to Red Lobster for Valentines Day and just had a nice dinner. It was nice just to spend time with the two of us over the weekend because that s something that we normal are unable todo. On Sunday I didn't get to see Thomas but I didn't have to work and I got to sleep in. When I got up I went out to lunch with my Dad, Sister and Brother anad had a great time. We were at the resturant for three hours just laughing and having a good time together. It was very nice just to do a faily thing. When I came back to school Amy, Lena and I decide not to do any work until Monday because we knew how much work we were gonna have to do for the next few weeks and watch The Usual Suspects!!!! It was a great weekend I must say!!!

© Copyright 2004 Manda (UN: aleighg22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/278010-A-Good-Weekend-at-Home