*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277276-A-Little-Breathing-Room
by Manda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #744592
The adventures of a my 20's.....
#277276 added February 12, 2004 at 2:06pm
Restrictions: None
A Little Breathing Room
Nothing is by far better than they have been but there has been a little progress made. School continues to get more stressful and nerve racking as the days go by but I am just trying to stay on top of my work as best I can. i have decide that they only volenter work for circle K that I can do for a little while is on the weekends because my works are just to busy and in March the have a lot more weekend activities to help with. The whole thing with Jenna is kinda at a working point. We had a two hour talk last night and it was agreed that Gary won't be anywhere around me at any time, no mention of him, and she will leave the room when she is on the phone with him. All of the problems between me and her we are going to slowly try and rebuld but there is no solution in site. We are going to still try to live together but the rules about Gary STAY untik I agreed otherwise. I am NOT looking forward to working this weekend;however, I am excited to go eat with my whole family and to go out to eat with just Tom. The next few weekends after that will be dedicated to working a lot!!!!

© Copyright 2004 Manda (UN: aleighg22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277276-A-Little-Breathing-Room