*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/263743-not-too-much-to-say-really
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#263743 added October 29, 2003 at 2:56pm
Restrictions: None
not too much to say really
after the phone call i made to greg last night (i was too drunk and tired when i got home to write about it then) he probably thinks im an idiot but oh well. he kept trying to talk to me while matt (who was drunk as shit--at the time i wasnt) kept talking to me in the background and doing stupid shit. so i kept getting really confused cause i couldnt really hear him so now he probably thinks that i was either really drunk or really stupid. its cool though. if i go tonight i might dress up. i like the fact that i dont have to for him, but hes never really seen me dressed up and in makeup. the other day we were talking about the whole makeup thing and he said he likes girls that dont wear it cause they still look good the next morning. anyway...just kinda waiting on him to call i guess. its kinda weird cause were both kinda touchy feely and were getting to be friends so its like were kinda fuck buddies but we act more like were together when we are together...just have to make sure that neither one of us makes it more than it is unless its mutual.

had my test on the periodic table today i think i did ok. it was matching, but he added a answer that was none of the above and most of the answers were that one. there were only 5-7 that actually had matching names and symbols. i think i did ok though.

i have soooooo much to do before friday--its like everyone decided to make shit due at the same time. add to that that i have a micro test on mon and i havent been to class so i pretty much have to learn 3 chapters there so i can pass it (i wont have time this weekend cause i have sean).

well i guess i had more to say than i thought i did but now i guess i need to go.

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/263743-not-too-much-to-say-really