*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/263350-follow-up-on-fri-nights-events
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#263350 added October 26, 2003 at 3:13pm
Restrictions: None
follow up on fri nights events
yeah so anyone who read fridays entry knows what the hell this one is going to be about--the whole brad and greg thing.

anyway so i go to gregs, we go to the liquor store, then get a pizza and a movie and sit down to watch it. i finally got him to tell me the whole "what i dont know about brad and why i had to leave the other night" story....turns out brad is fuckin married, has been for like 3 years. apparently he lives in west memphis and comes down here for school during the week. now becca suggested that maybe greg might be lying but i dont think so. this makes a lot of things make more sense---why brad doesnt seem to have his own place just floats around from place to place and practically lives with greg, why he seems not to have a phone number etc. im still having a hard time making my mind accept that--not that we did anything but i never would have guessed that and im usually pretty good at sensing things and figuring them out.

anyway so much for that, now back to the story...we started to watch frailty, but it kept skipping so we watched the movie we had rented--red dragon. we watched about 1/4 of it and ended up starting talking about different things. so eventually i said somethign about my back hurting so he gave me a massage. we talked some more both sitting in the floor. then we kissed. somehow it went from there and we ended up having sex pretty much the entire night and next day. we were both sore by the time it was done. wouldnt say the sex was all that great, i was worried about my "problem" the whole time (though it didnt happen till a few hours after i got home the next day) and he has problems getting off with intercourse so theres like a few positions (all from behind) that work better so thats what we did (nothing against it but not like 6 times in a row). he is good at the whole oral sex thing though... i didnt get off but most of the time it was like it felt too good to or that i was constantly getting off. my legs were shaking uncontrollably i couldnt move them it was weird. anyway i quit since this is turning more into a porno entry LOL.

otherwise the weekend was fairly uninteresting. really it was. mom got my work study approval--beccas supposed to be picking it up at the house and bringing it back here. well thats all i can think of to say really but everyone cheer i got laid LOL. laters

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/263350-follow-up-on-fri-nights-events