*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/260440-shits-gettin-to-me-again--imagine-that
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#260440 added October 7, 2003 at 11:28pm
Restrictions: None
shits gettin to me again--imagine that
seems like everything always comes at once. i spent a while last night figuring out how much of this shit i have left--and i figured out that ill probably graduate sometime 6 mos to right before my 28th birthday--i have to deal with this shit that long!!!! im getting tired of the whole college scene. it was fun for a while, but i find myself finally growing up i guess, cause it seems like everything that they do doesnt interest me except every once in a while. i feel like a damn baby sitter. im going to be at least 27 thats rediculous!! and theres all this advantage/disadvantage shit going on too. i could save some time and go to school in the summers for a while ( which i actually prefer--less time to get bored with the class) but if i do i could get burned out. but i cut some time off of this freakin life sentence. i could take easier classes (both sem of elementary spanish instead of accellerated) so i could hold a job, and get a car or an apt, but if i do then it takes that much longer. i dont knwo what to do about any of it.

i find myself going to the edge ot see if brad is there. i dont want to date him, but sometimes its nice to hang out with someone my own age that i can have an intelligent conversation with. i dont knwo about any of that either.

well talking about all this is just depressing me more so i guess im going to quit for now.

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/260440-shits-gettin-to-me-again--imagine-that