*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/253955-Hell-Ill-update
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#253955 added August 21, 2003 at 4:42am
Restrictions: None
Hell, I'll update
Well, things aren't too different from the last post. Had this weird dream last night, it was kinda like 3 dreams. THe first one was a dream about me, Dan, and Shaneen. Dan was Bowser, Me and Shaneen were Link and Zelda. It was just kinda like a Zelda game with Bowser thrown into it. The second dream I don't really remember too much. The third was kinda strange. Not strange as in Bowser in a Zelda game, but strange none the less. I dreamed of these two girls. I can't for the life of me think as to who they are, but I know I know them from somewhere or something. One with red hair (gotta love them red heads) and one with short black hair. The one with short black hair was moving away somewhere and as the dream went, I guess we had never hung out or anything before. She said she wished things could turn out different now that she's met me, but she had to go. I don't think dreams are supposed to mean anything, but it got me thinking anyways. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/253955-Hell-Ill-update