*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/223261-Date-2-and-more
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#223261 added January 26, 2003 at 2:16am
Restrictions: None
Date #2 and more
Second date was pretty fun, besides some parts. On Friday, we met at the middle of the mall. We agreed on 6:15, but she got there pretty late. I was a little worried she wasn't going to show, but I was happy when she did. We sat and talked for about 10 minutes when Amy and Kim showed up. I wasn't too thrilled about that. I was hoping for some alone time with Arline. Kim prevented that. She was always around. I made the best of it though. We kissed, we hugged, we talked. We both had a good night.

Today there was a little conflict between Kim and Amy vs. Arline. Freshman drama type stuff. It'll all be over in a week. No problem with me. Me and Arline got to talking about our relationship. If she's comfortable with where it is right now. She is and likes it best right now, no farther no less. Since we're pretty open, I told her my plan of what I was going to do if we were alone at the mall. I said I was going to brush against her chest, but was kinda holding back since I didn't know what her reaction would be. First thing she said was "In public????" ofcourse not in public, it would've been off in a little corner or something. "Let me remind you that I'm 14." I'm well aware of that, believe me. I reminded her that she is in complete control of her life and she can make her own decisions on it. She said that she is very uncomfortable with other people seeing her body. I am trying to make her as comfortable as possible in the matter. I might have to make her a little uncomfortable in the process, just to push her into the situation to get her comfortable. Just to get her feet wet.

Danielle's last day at Stop and Shop tomorrow, I'll have to go in early and buy a miss you card. I really will miss her (sniffle).

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/223261-Date-2-and-more