*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/216823-BY-THE-WAY-
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #597416
ever promised your share of forever to someone that you loved? you may be able to relate.
#216823 added December 31, 2002 at 12:19pm
Restrictions: None
BY THE WAY :)
By the way, I fully expect that SOME of you on here are going to read this, and give it VERY poor ratings....I don't give a monkey fucking shit.
I am writing my half of DragonsDream *Aryana* and my story.
she has been on here right along. and I have gotten a lot of awesome PR out of it.
there are several pieces of her poetry that she gave the originals to me, and I cherish them.
they were written about us, the as yet untested and still strong us.

I still cry every time I think about her one piece "Invalid Item I know it. It is me, I was the one who finally told her that "I think I love you"
It was a lot closer to reality than most of you will ever believe.

On the other hand, the last two months, most of what she has written (in her journal) seems distracted...it's not that she is distracted, she has been fighting with herself. Tonight I lost.

It all boils down to this.
Fuck it all, I don't WANT anything from this sight except a place to put some outbursts.
I do not want anything from you, gentle reader, except for respect.

for those of you who do not fall decisively into that last category, those of you who are jaded, or are having a bad day, AND especially for Roland, the piece of shit who was too scared of his own mother to stand up against his mother's boyfriend in favor of protecting a vulnerable little girl.
FUCK YOU
EAT SHIT AND LIKE IT.
rate every goddamn thing I put in here with ZEROES if you like.
NOTHING WILL EVER STOP ME
FUCK you Kelly
Burn in hell
I'll be waiting with the rotisserie for your ass.
Me and Anton Szandor Lavey.
your mothers 'friend' is already getting his.
yours will show up eventually.
just wait.

© Copyright 2002 Eternally Wishing (UN: angus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Eternally Wishing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/216823-BY-THE-WAY-