*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/214775-Carol-of-the-Lists
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#214775 added December 20, 2002 at 11:47pm
Restrictions: None
Carol of the Lists
Tell me I just lost an entire entry. Go ahead. I did.

Oh well.

It would help if I could remember what I wrote. Anyway...

After several days of searching for some sort of instrumental version of Carol of the Bells, I have finally found a very beautiful version on piano.

Someone has been an influence on me. Still debating whether good or bad... I almost purred after talking about the Carol of the Bells... ;-Þ

Doing Trig homework as I type. It's the only explicitly assigned homework for the holidays.

I have so much I want to get done over break. Off the top of my head:
- perfect the audition piece/learn to do the scales quickly (Well, the audition is before I go back to school, so I'd better know them well.)
- write at least ten pages total of a story
- clean my room
- catch up to where I should be in an SAT program I use
- research writing markets (again...)
- research job shadowing (again...)
- .... ?

The list went further, but I don't remember it. I want to be able to get all that and more done. I have until January somethingth...

My sentences seem much more clipped in (maybe because of) this journal.
Possible reasons:
- I'm usually in the middle of doing something else, and can't devote too much attention to it.
- There is sometimes a certain need to be ambiguous.
- The subject matter of this journal doesn't always allow for longer sentences.
- I'm lazy.
- I want to get the main points down so I'll remember the details later.

I'm in a list-making mood tonight apparently.

Out of Christmas music for a short time, and onto Stravinsky's Firebird Suite.

Saw a play tonight. It was pretty good. It was a very different Christmas Carol. I liked it.

Yes, very, very clipped.

Put my hands on a thermometer just now. Even if they seem very cold, they are only room temperature. Which is still seventy degrees... They're not supposed to be that temperature though, are they... Actually, they don't feel as cold as they usually do in the winter. They're not to the point of aching yet.

Speaking of aching, my knee has been bothering me for the past two days. I thought it had healed after I got it stuck in the hedge (I don't know if I recounted that experience here or not), but a dull aching was in my knee most of the day. The pain was sharp a couple of times though. I'm hoping it was just the temperature change in the past few days. I guess it didn't help to run up and down all the stairs in the school this morning looking for teachers.

Editing the last page of Chapter Five of six. Someone's writing is improving every few pages.

Now I am going to finish my Trig, finish this chapter, read friends' journals, and go to bed. Sounds like a plan. Sounds like a plan I won't follow. I'm excellent at thinking things up, it's the following through that gets me.

© Copyright 2002 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/214775-Carol-of-the-Lists