*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/195929-Bowling
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#195929 added September 30, 2002 at 8:59am
Restrictions: None
Bowling
I'm making a conjecture about how my life goes and it has to do with bowling. The first 3 weeks of bowling, I bowled awesome and those 3 weeks, I had awesome weeks with my life. I got 20 pins above my average on the last string (maybe meaning how the end of my week is?) and I had one of the best weekends of my life! This past monday I bowled horribly. First string 30 under my average. Second was 20 under. Third was 10 under. But this week, it was the weekend that turned out worse than anything else. Bowling was bad, and it got me in a bad mood. Then I trained for register on the computer and it was fucking HELL. Then I was on register most of this week, which got my mood down. Even the bank people that hate me realized there was something wrong. Saturday night was fun though and Sunday was awesome up until the last 10 minutes of working. I broke one of the doors to Stop and Shop which cost a few thousand dollars. Well, shit on me! Peter is pissed, but doesn't know it's me. He wants to know who does it so he can fire them. It was alright after that up until around night time when I started talking to Danielle. We were having an awesome conversation. It was really just like the good old times. My bowling theory was just a myth, so I thought. Just to keep it between me and Danielle, I'm not going to say what went on, but she is now pissed. I wrote her an apology card. The card that I told Jess a long time ago that I would give to her. She was not happy to see me when I came in this morning and I'm pretty sure that I heard a rip as I was walking away. The rip of the card, and the rip of my soul. I guess my bad luck from bowling had some catching up to do before tonight when I bowl again. Please let me make everything better. I never meant to hurt you. (sniffle)

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/195929-Bowling