*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/195870-the-1st-day-of-highschool
by Seaoh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #431565
L.I.F.E. L-ove I-ndividuality F-or E-ver, hehe :)
#195870 added September 29, 2002 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
the 1st day of highschool
lets see what i can remember about the first day being that this entry was suppose to have been written on the first day of school. well i was sorta of nervous but at the same time i didnt want to go because this was then end of my middle school days. well i got to the bustop and there was a girl and a guy there. i asked the guy what bus he was on to make sure i was at the right stop. he said some number and it wasnt mine so i went to ask the girl and she said my bus number 5404. so i was like okay good i'm at the right place. my mom said she was crying as she left the stop, u know that aww my little girl is growing up thing. well anyways another guy came and he was on our bus too. i said hi. the bus finally came and i sat on the second seat on the right side of the bus and the guy and girl in the seat right behind me (these are our seats now). well the guy and girl had known eachother from the summer so they were talking and i would occasionaly add something. well we finally got to the dreaded school and i asked the girl if i could walk with her since it was my first day, shes a sophmore. she said yes. she told me that i would be really happy to go to school for the first couple of days and then i wouldnt want to go anymore. which was true after a couple of days i wanted to stay home. well anyways i walked with her to her locker where i met some of her friends. i was wearing the prettiest dark brown peasant shirt with little flowers embroidered around the neck and some comfy jeans, with my hair all curly. well i told my friend i was gonna go to my class because i told this girl that i had met on the internet that i would meet her in front of room 62 i believe because she had 64 and i had 58 (programming). well i passed 58 and this girl was standing there but i kept going cuz i was going to meet my friend, well i went to the room and she wasnt there so i went back to 58 and started talking to the girl (Mariela) she thought i was a little weird at first (who doesnt?) because i was a little hyper being that it was the first day of school. i told her i wouldnt always be like this. i was really chatty. the teacher came and we went in. when we went in the teacher was like u guys are in this class, programming 1. we're like yes, shes like wow girls never go for this class. i was like oops we picked the wrong class. lol. well as people started coming in when we would say hi to the girls and ask them if they were freshmen which they all were, freshman in IB except for Mariela whos in Business. so there was a total of 5 of us. except only 4 of us are close Shrieka doesnt really hand out with us. i tried to say hi to this girl but she totally rejected us. i guess we were too happy for her and we were probably radiating freshmen energy. will finish later.

© Copyright 2002 Seaoh (UN: poetessa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seaoh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/195870-the-1st-day-of-highschool