*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/187551-nightdaymare
by Seaoh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #431565
L.I.F.E. L-ove I-ndividuality F-or E-ver, hehe :)
#187551 added August 21, 2002 at 12:51pm
Restrictions: None
night/daymare
its um 12 in the afternoon and I just woke up from having a sort of daymare cuz its in the day right? well anyways this guy that was suppose to be my dad but he wasnt was chasing me and my "supposed" family. My family was one of my fav. teachers from middle school Mrs. M, me, my little sister, i had a little brother that turned out to side with my father (he could talk and he wasnt even old enough to walk). oh and we were running around my dad's apartment complex but at the beginning of the chase we werent there. sometimes my teacher would be running with us and sometimes she wouldnt be. at one point in the dream we met up with a older oriental person that i think was related to me too. and he did the chase with us. i think the first time we met up with him we were at a sort of empty room and we started doing streches and stuff and then we were on the chase again. my father or whoever he was turned out to be this guy that killed people and for some reason i am remembering a scene where we are on this huge boat throwing dead bodies over board. anyways my "dad" had a sort of partner and i found myself seperated from all the others and i went to the car and the accomplice guy was there and i was like where are they. he said in a basement room where it's open a lot (now that i think of it, we dont have basements here). and then he's like we should go home and when i looked at him he had a knife in his hand and i knew that he wanted to kill me so i screamed 'LIAR' and ran until i got to my dads building and when i looked behind me the guy was chasing me so i went through the back of my dads building and came out the front where i saw my family they were coming out of this building but then they saw me and Mrs.M waved her hand like no and they went back inside and i went with them and then i woke, i was on my side and my fingers were squished under my face and i felt like my heart was beating super fast. and my fingers hurt. i'm not exactly explaining the daymare well because its not really scaring me right now but whatever. thats all i wanted to say.

© Copyright 2002 Seaoh (UN: poetessa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seaoh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/187551-nightdaymare