*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/173574-The-Strips-Of-Waikiki
by Nani
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #446427
Just out trying to do something in my spare time.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#173574 added June 15, 2002 at 9:14am
Restrictions: None
The Strips Of Waikiki
Today, the time was dragging. I couldn't take it anymore, so at 7:00 p.m., I went ahead to get ready for a night at the town, the heart of Oahu, WAIKIKI. I went to pick up my best friend Noah. I call him Fritos, such a cute name for a cute person. Anyways, when I went to pick him up at 8:30 p.m. in Halawa, he brought himself home lunch. It was funny because it was night time and he said home lunch, and when he was eating it in the car, it was eggs and bacon. I was laughing. He is such a comedian. That's my pal. Well, first we went to our old job to visit our friends. After that we headed to Waikiki. I took the scenic route. That's me, I'm in no rush, I like to cruise it through. We got to Waikiki about 9:30 p.m. and let me tell you this, it was packed. Lots of locals and tourists just hanging out at the strips of Waikiki. We went to park at Kapiolani Park and walked from there. As we were walking, there were so much people that it was kind of hard to get through the crowd. We were walking in Kalakaua side. Cars honking there horns, music blasting, guys whistling at girls, and etc...
We came across this man who had a dog. It was really cute. His dog would be lying down on the ground with sunglasses on and a lei, and there was this little mice running on the dog like it was okay. People would be giving money to this dog. It was really cute. Then, we went to the Galleria and check out the huge fish tank, it was cool, there would be sharks, fishes, and all kinds of stuffs. It felt like we walked a lot, so we took a breather. We decided to walk to Kuhio street since all the locals hang out on that side. It was not as packed as Kalakaua, but the good clubs are there. It was kind of spooky walking there because there is not much lighting there, so we headed back to Kalakaua where it's happenin'. We walked through that whole strip and it was already hitting 12:00 am, so we went back to the car. We left and went to get a bite to eat. People say don't go there because there's always trouble, but hey, you meet a lot of interesting people. We are out just trying to have some fun. I can never get tired of Waiks.

© Copyright 2002 Nani (UN: ntorres at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/173574-The-Strips-Of-Waikiki