*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/169159-can-we-ever-be-too-early
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#169159 added May 25, 2002 at 1:04am
Restrictions: None
can we ever be too early?
YES! I discovered today that is very possible to be too early for something in life! Today was a very interesting day!

I was in my comfy clothes, expecting to sit home and watch Comedy Central all night. Instead...Adam (who's fan club I am currently president of) invites me to a concert! I have ten minutes to get ready!(shit, bitch, shit)*narcolpsie spell* I rush like crazy thinking it's going to be such a blast, but it just turned into a freaky rendition of that movie Back to The Future.

We drive for about an hour and a half (or three hours) to get there. I'll make this long story short. I kind of noticed there were a lot of cars to see The Cranberries. Well, I look up at the sign which read "Harry Conick Jr. May 24th" and "The Cranberries May 25th." Then I thought to myself, "Wow, I wrote the 24th on all my checks today, what a dork!" Continuing the thinking process I said, "Adam, what's today?" he responded along the lines of, "Friday." We argured about the date when I picked up my cell phone to reveal that it indeed was May 24th, and not May 25th (the date clearly printed on the tickets) So...we drove all the way home while I had to pee so bad I could taste it, not to mention (but I will anyway) in Memorial Weekend traffic! We ended up seeing Star Wars and I got to make fun of Adam all night long. (and I will for as long as I live.)
We had lots of laughs and it was a good night, it just wasn't what I had expected! Ooopps...jokes on Adam!

Peace out
Peace out
Peace out
Peace out

~KIM

© Copyright 2002 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/169159-can-we-ever-be-too-early