*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/122299-Is-he-dating-me
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #167060
Thoughts of a 21 year old who is learning to deal with sexuality and losing her virginity
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#122299 added August 30, 2001 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
Is he dating me...
or my brother?

I think our relationship - if you can call it that - has hit a low point. It seems like he enjoys hanging out with my brother more than he enjoys being with me.

He and my brother go on float trips together, the go to titty bars (grrr), they hang out, and they do just normal guy stuff.

Do you know what our dates consist of? We go to Wal-Mart, or.....MY BROTHERS HOUSE. Isn't that just great??

It's gotten to the point where I actually think that he doesn't love me at all. Part of me thinks he just goes out with me to become better friends with my brother.

I've tried to talk to him about this, and about how I rarely get to see him. Granted, he does have to drive his step-dad's truck, but his step dad doesn't seem to mind when I'm around. Then again, this could be a clever ploy to make me trust him, then when I least expect it, I'm gonna get a knife to the back.

But anyway, I talked to him about this and he always says the same thing. "Being away from you is hard on me too." Um...he sure doesn't show it. Or, "Your brother is my friend, you're my girlfriend." I was under the impression that that would be more of a reason to hang around me than my brother.

We got into a HUGE fight shortly after that, and I told him I guessed I was being selfish wanting to be around him 24/7. I guess I shouldn't want that. His response, "You should want that because I want to be around you 24/7."

Am I being paranoid or over reacting? Or do I have a good reason to be upset. I just don't want to be miserable...which is what I am right now. :(

© Copyright 2001 JLennonGrrl (UN: jlennongrrl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JLennonGrrl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/122299-Is-he-dating-me