*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/120515-Creamsicle--a-title-almost-no-one-will-get--
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#120515 added August 15, 2001 at 6:18pm
Restrictions: None
Creamsicle? (a title almost no one will get ;-)
I heard a news report today about internet ad revenues. They were saying how analysts can't agree on whether the money generated by ads on websites will go up or down next year. I'm going along with the idea that they will go up. You want to know why? Because I keep accidentally clicking on the damn things. They're everywhere!

I can't find my copies of The Great Gatsby or the CliffNotes for it anywhere. I don't know where they went. I looked everywhere. It only happens to the good ones too. One of the few school-assigned books I was enjoying too....

A friend of mine told me that she's orange from self-tanning cream and it got me thinking... Wouldn't it be funny if sometime in the future, the threat of skin cancer was so bad that people resorted to tanning with self-tanning creams and being orange was in style?

Oh, I have to go. I might write more later.

© Copyright 2001 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/120515-Creamsicle--a-title-almost-no-one-will-get--