*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/115955-Just-my-luck
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #167060
Thoughts of a 21 year old who is learning to deal with sexuality and losing her virginity
#115955 added July 12, 2001 at 3:46pm
Restrictions: None
Just my luck.
It's been a while since my last entry, so I will try to make this one a good one.

On July 4th, we went to the fireworks display on the military base with my family. My folks and my brother were all sitting off to the side, and my boyfriend and I were sitting off to ourselves. He looked at me and said "What are you going to do if I find out her baby is mine." WHOAAAAAAAAA! I forgot about something didn't I!?

When he and I first started dating, he told me he was going to have to go "donate DNA" for a paternity test. Well, since that was a long time ago, I thought everything went ok and I wouldn't have to worry about it any longer. WRONG.

Seems he hasn't received his results yet. Now I'm worried. Why you ask? I've fallen for the big guy. I've fallen hard. I know how hard it is in situations involving child support and things like that. I don't know if I want to be in a situation like this. That other woman can make our lives hell. But then when I get to thinking maybe I'd be better off out of this whole thing, I start thinking about how much I love him...and how my parents have gone through the same thing and they made it out of it alive. Sometimes I long to be single again...life was much easier then.

© Copyright 2001 JLennonGrrl (UN: jlennongrrl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JLennonGrrl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/115955-Just-my-luck