*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/115780-Too-bad-you-cant-use-sound-bytes-as-titles
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#115780 added July 10, 2001 at 10:28pm
Restrictions: None
Too bad you can't use sound bytes as titles...
 (This entry was edited by a_g_ on 07-10-01 @ 10:28 pm EDT)

DAMNIT!!!! I had a really nice entry that I'd written and then somehow I must've hit "reload" by accident (I have no clue how) and ended up with a blank box here. Oh well, let's see if I can rebuild it...

It would be interesting if they could make some kind of multi-media complete-experience journal entry thing? Where you could feel the writer's emotions at the time of the writing of it, see the pictures dancing through the author's mind, feel the memories coinciding with it, hear the music from the author's CD player, etc... That would be scary though, wouldn't it -- not knowing if what you remember really happened to you, taking on personality traits of the writer, your self as an dispersing cloud of mis-matched feelings, flowing out and eventually becoming nothing...

Geez, I'm at it again. Feel free to tell me to stop speculating at any time. I most likely will not listen and drift off into a little mind-world of mine and.... what were you saying? lol...

The movie StarGate has a really good musical score. (So what if I listen to CD's of movie background music? They're really good if you want a certain atmosphere in something you're writing. It's funny how music can do that. Anyway...) Speaking of musical scores, I saw Evita on DVD the other day. I really liked it. It was different from almost every musical I've seen (no, it wasn't just because it was in movie form). I didn't know Antonio Banderas could sing. Is Evita still on Broadway? I know it was playing recently in a theatre near me -- and I heard the female lead was terrible.

more coming soon, i just needed to save this, just in case...

Okay, back. I just didn't want to lose the entry again.

The other day my geometry teacher said, "Why do we need to learn history? I mean, it's history. It's the past. It's long gone." I hate it when people make statements like that. I must've written at least five separate essays/rants about people saying that we don't need history. Why does no one listen to the proverb, "History's bound to repeat itself"?

Generally:
We are violent by nature. There are wars and always have been. There probably never will be a complete and utter world peace. Yes, wars might end (How? I'd rather not know). Yes, all the countries of the world may be professionally friendly with each other.

Alright, don't let me start on an all-out rant. I'll save that for another day.

Now what else was I planning to write?

Okay, fine. I'll go now.

© Copyright 2001 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/115780-Too-bad-you-cant-use-sound-bytes-as-titles