*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110665-MEMORIES---Journals-from-the-Past-31600
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110665 added May 31, 2001 at 2:46pm
Restrictions: None
MEMORIES - Journals from the Past [3/16/00]
================================================
SERIES '00
EPISODE 076 - Doughboys, Jack & Digitales
REAL DATE: 3/16/00
================================================

(taken straight from the journal)

Ugg! 7:08 comes too early. Lucky for me, no wierd dreams. I was reminded that our new puppy was going to be here tomorrow! With that I do the usual routine (shower, breakfast, etc).

I get to hear about an 'accident', it seems some guy bought a BANGLE TIGER to his HOUSE-- it ripped off his 3 yr old son's arms (ouch!)

Time to go to school..brr it's COLD!

I arrive at school, found Ruben, and had to go to Mr. Jones (to pick up pictures), The bell rang and I -rushed- to the eastern doors to find Andy, but he was nowhere to be found! Oh well, perhaps he will show his baby before 2nd.. off to class!

=
1st:
=

Watched the movie 'doughboys' (a boring WWI film) Everyone is talking and i'm writing! Who is more likely to get in trouble? Me of course! I guess that is all to say for thise hour, I can hardly wait for second! [/sarcasm]

=
2nd:
=

Spent Channel 1 News watching some amature Quake players against some bots. Time to start Chapter 9, section 3. (ugg) Bell rang, i'm saved =)

=
3rd:
=
AGGGGGG! The registration stuff continues! Can't think! Had to teach the class, although no one could hear me! Stupid people!

I finally explain things and start work on the next lesson (interesting to note that Mrs. Cartwright helped to explain how my code works, but gave all the credit to me @_o)

I spend the rest of the hour adding comments to my code and helping others with theirs.

=
4th:
=

Nothing exciting here, read "The Minister's Black Veil" (good story, but too long)

=
Lunch:
=

Most of today's excitement happend here! I went to the lunch line to see ITx3's ugly face. After pushing me (and me pushing him back) he subsided. After another few minutes, my laughter cannot be contained! I laugh..and laugh..and laugh some more.

Andy gets our Daily # (#10 today) and laughs w/me. IT JR keeps mimicing us in some desperate attempt to get back at us. How lame! His sorry sorry @#! can go to HFIL for all I care!

We finally get back to our table and all's well. The trash compactor (aka: Ruben's backpack) is hungrY! I decided to sacrifice my (now empty) coke can. However; it does not get crushed! Not for 3 more times! Finally, it must undergo Andy's huge god-like bag to be crushed. That can will be in memory forever.

After all that excitement we decide to stand outside. It's chilly, so we go inside. The bell rings, so its back outside... =
5th:
After grading papers we get to watch the movie 'Jack' it isn't bad! Better than 'The Doughboys'! Well off to 6th, to play Quake, and upload the McDonald's website. M_M;

=
6th:
=

Didn't get to upload the site, but played Quake -- against bots (which are too easy) time to go home!

=
Home:
=

Of course, nothing exciting here. Spent time chatting online, and posing as a newbie in some IRC channels! That was fun.

Ida never came on, but Andy an Scottie did =)

Worked on "Digitales" before "trying" to sleep.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110665-MEMORIES---Journals-from-the-Past-31600