*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110647-03-10-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110647 added May 31, 2001 at 2:29pm
Restrictions: None
[03-10-01]
Yahoo. I arrived at home around 1:00 am. I was (and am, at the time of writing this) VERY TIRED..but unable to sleep.

I got onto AIM. Matt was the only guy on. I started to talk to him, and he got me into a chat with one of his friends from College Station. (the school he came from). seems like a really nice guy. Somewhere in this conversation, I happend to mention my master plan of getting Randall to Prom. (That is.. Jenni-dono needs to ask and take him). Matt reponded with a casual, and expected, "But it will undermine your chance." *Rolling of eyes here* WHAT CHANCE?! HEEELOOOOOO!! I lost my chance 2 1/2 years ago. Any blind fool off the street can see it, why can't he? Anyway, he says (or thinks) he knows a big secret. I'll be laughing when his secret backfires on him. He tells me to "trust" him..but the last time I did..well, I dun wanna go into that. Bad things..bad things indeed.

Anyway.. I bugged him about his "Secret" for quite awhile..and never got anything out of im. Personally, I bleieve its a bluff. Extreme cases cause for Extreme Actions.. no? He was (is) worried about me NOT going to prom.. thus he knows a "secret" that will convince me to go. *yawns* sounds good enough to me at the moment.

It is now almost 3:00 am.. I think its about time I go to bed. I will come back and write about the rest of the day later. Goodnight, happy scribble ppl.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110647-03-10-01