*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1078593-A-Couple-of-Things
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#1078593 added October 19, 2024 at 5:22pm
Restrictions: None
A Couple of Things
Yes, another entry. Why? First, I need to take a break from catching up in the Newsfeed, my email, and all that I have missed while I was absent. Secondly, I want to share a few things with you.



Actually, I was pondering a few other things I missed during my time away. For instance, the twenty- fourth birthday bash. This makes me sad because it's a rather big deal. I do appreciate all of you, the site, and especially all that the The ScaryMaster and The StoryWitchress do for us.

I also missed my own anniversary, which is a big deal. I want to thank all of you for your c-Notes, badges, wonderful messages, and everything else. It was very heartwarming to log back in and find so much from so many.

Of course, I also missed interacting with everyone and many of the activities you've hosted. I was a bit upset when I discovered that Andre The Blog Monkey's Banana Bar was no longer open, although I understood why. I hope that one day Andre and his side-kick Brother Nature will return.

But, my absence was needed, I had a lot of things going on that demanded a great deal of my time, and I also had a great many distractions and problems that needed to get worked out. I had to step back and find my path, so to speak, so that I can get back to writing again. Writing is, and always has been a big part of who I am, but somewhere along the past few years, that part of me became lost.

Somewhere I lost my muse, Halo, and with her a big part of who I am and I needed to reflect, make some changes, and find my way back. I am happy to say I've made progress and I'm once again on the right path.

Here is a video that very much fits:


© Copyright 2024 tj: Tenebrous Jekyll (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj: Tenebrous Jekyll has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1078593-A-Couple-of-Things