*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
4
5
6
9
12
17
18
20
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1078567-Thats-life
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1078567 added October 19, 2024 at 6:27am
Restrictions: None
That’s life
Having fun with random words: pickle, sickle, laboratory lavatory, milk, silk, conference and reference. Have fun!
FORUM
Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum  (E)
This is the forum where blog prompts will be posted for the Blogging Circle of Friends.
#1901904 by Ms. Lucifer Morningstar


I’m in a bit of a pickle right now as I had my second cataract operation yesterday. The only way I can read now is if I expand the text size on my iPad. My distance sight is wonderful though, but It’ll be several weeks before I can get an eye test to get new glasses for reading. Then last night a mosquito bit me on my other eyelid and it’s swollen almost shut! Annoyingly I spilt milk on my silk pillow which was yet another aggravation.
The weeds in my garden after the winter rains have flourished, it will take a sickle to clear some parts, but my husband isn’t yet up to getting in the garden after his bout with Covid last week. He’s still coughing and we’re waiting for the laboratory results to see if he has pneumonia. His cough has kept us both awake at night which led us getting up and visiting the kitchen several times for drinks, paracetamol and cough medicine as well as visits to the lavatory whilst we’re up.
For future reference I should remind myself to wear a mask when going to the stores whilst this new Covid strain is going around the town and instead of having family visits with little kids with coughs and colds we should perhaps have a Zoom conference.

© Copyright 2024 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1078567-Thats-life