*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077957-Merit-Badge-Project-Dream-Logic-Merit-Badge-Theme-One-Dream
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1077957 added October 8, 2024 at 3:32pm
Restrictions: None
Merit Badge Project Dream Logic Merit Badge Theme One Dream
Merit Badge Project Dream Logic Merit Badge
Theme One

I used to have this dream that I was driving in my car and it got cold. I go through a cave made entirely out of ice. I looked to left and there is an ocean and some of it is covered with ice. The other water has tides coming in and out. There is fog and mist on the water. There are killer whales swimming and polar bears further down. There are dolphins and otters. I get out of the car and play with the polar bears and killer whales. I look up above me. It is all ice. You don't worry about the cave melting. It stays iced over. The sides of the cave are like an aquarium with water running all over an enclosed area. You see all types of brightly colored fish.

There is a food stand that sells hot dogs, fish, fries and pizza. The polar bears come up to you and you can feed them. Seagulls fly all over and you sit and eat. You don't feel cold. It is like you are cold blooded and you are always warm blooded.

You get back in your car and drive for 10 more miles. There are whales, the Lochness monster and you can get out of your car and go pet her. The rest of the cave is all icy and the ocean inside the cave keeps going. You see no sky, just ice and ocean water. Seagulls fly over your car as your keep driving through this cave covered with ice and the ocean stays on the left side. The ride side has an aquarium with the brightly colored fish and other parts are just ice with ocean water running inside.

You come to the end of the cave and you are back on paved road. There is a blue sky and sun again. You want to go back and visit the ice cave. I haven't had this dream in years but it is always the same. I wish I could see it for real.

350 Words

© Copyright 2024 Princess Morticia Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Morticia Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077957-Merit-Badge-Project-Dream-Logic-Merit-Badge-Theme-One-Dream